Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Can't believe this site is still up
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 12:50 pm by Scootch Raccoon

» Off-Topic!
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 8:17 pm by jjsthekid

» OMG LOOK AT THIS
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:41 am by Jelly Otter

» PB&J Otter colouring pages
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:41 am by Jelly Otter

» Jelly Otter finger puppet
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:40 am by Jelly Otter

» PB&J Otter Tribute Video -- "Friends" Music Video
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:40 am by Jelly Otter

» Episode Transcript: The Treasure Of Hoohaw Rock
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:38 am by Jelly Otter

» International Noodle dances
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:38 am by Jelly Otter

» Episodes I'd like to watch again

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:55 pm

+4
Splouge
MajorAbbey
Flick Duck
ChrisROCKSC23
8 posters

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!

ChrisROCKSC23
    ChrisROCKSC23

Chrome
    Hoohaw Bucks : 22090

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! Empty IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!

Post by ChrisROCKSC23 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:45 am

Hey guys,

In Flick Duck's (OtterFan25) youtube channel, I read something about PB&J otter coming back on TV. I didn't know if it was true. I went to my cable box, and I was looking for PB&J otter on the date of 9/4, I actually saw PB&J otter! THIS IS SO TRUE! Coming September 4, 2012 , PB&J otter is coming back on TV! Every day, it is going to be on at 11:00 AM EDT on weekdays and 11:30 PM EDT on weekends. The episodes that are going to be broadcasted are the very first ones. I am so excited right now! I set it to record the whole series! Can't wait to see at least one episode on my DVR!

ChrisROCKSC23
    Flick Duck
    Flick Duck

Firefox
    Hoohaw Bucks : 24578

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! Empty Re: IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!

Post by Flick Duck Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 am

The USA never follows the production order of the episodes. They always follow the original airing order, at least on Disney Junior Tongue (unless the day the program airs is a special holiday like Halloween or Christmas)
    Flick Duck
    Flick Duck

Firefox

IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! Empty Re: IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!

Post by Flick Duck Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:33 am

Yup.

So, I'm gonna record the whole series in high quality using my trusty Tivo box. I'll probably keep my encodes on low profile though and not upload them here for download. I don't want them leaking out like my VHS recordings from Playhouse Disney did.
    Flick Duck
    Flick Duck

Firefox

Post by Flick Duck Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:10 am

Jelly Otter wrote:
    Flick Duck wrote:I'll probably keep my encodes on low profile

What do you mean & why?

Well, with my VHS recordings I handed them out to pretty much every PB&J Otter fan who asked for them. As a result almost all of them have leaked out onto YouTube. When I record the episodes in HQ from Disney Junior, I won't hand them out as frequently as I used to. Only a few people will get my recordings to prevent this from happening again.
    Flick Duck
    Flick Duck

Firefox

Post by Flick Duck Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Nah, low quality is the last thing I would want. Tongue
    ChrisROCKSC23
    ChrisROCKSC23

Chrome

Post by ChrisROCKSC23 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Flick Duck wrote:
    Jelly Otter wrote:
    Flick Duck wrote:I'll probably keep my encodes on low profile

What do you mean & why?

Well, with my VHS recordings I handed them out to pretty much every PB&J Otter fan who asked for them. As a result almost all of them have leaked out onto YouTube. When I record the episodes in HQ from Disney Junior, I won't hand them out as frequently as I used to. Only a few people will get my recordings to prevent this from happening again.

I think I will also not share the episodes because I don't actually have the equipment to take the episodes onto my iMac. On Saturday September 8 the episode is going to be the silent treatment and picture perfect. If you want, I could give you the proper original english script.

ChrisROCKSC23
    Flick Duck
    Flick Duck

Firefox

Post by Flick Duck Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:59 am

Update: I checked the September 16th guide and it looks like they'll be following the production order for Season 2 as they air those episodes. A strange move as this is the first time I've seen them do that on Disney Junior USA.
    Flick Duck
    Flick Duck

Firefox

Post by Flick Duck Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:56 am

They'll most likely air it either in the second rotation or in the winter time.
    ChrisROCKSC23
    ChrisROCKSC23

Chrome

Post by ChrisROCKSC23 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:34 pm

If only PB&J otter had a website and showed on-screen credits, but NO! I HATE YOU DISNEY JUNIOR!!!!!!
    Flick Duck
    Flick Duck

Firefox

Post by Flick Duck Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:37 pm

ChrisROCKSC23 wrote:If only PB&J otter had a website and showed on-screen credits, but NO! I HATE YOU DISNEY JUNIOR!!!!!!

They'll probably have episodes on demand sooner or later. If we're lucky the success of PB&J on Disney Junior might convince Disney to put it on iTunes or better yet, DVD. Very Happy
    ChrisROCKSC23
    ChrisROCKSC23

Chrome

Post by ChrisROCKSC23 Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:39 pm

I wonder if Rolie Polie Olie is on iTunes.
    Flick Duck
    Flick Duck

Firefox

Post by Flick Duck Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:42 am

Found some additional upcoming episodes--looks like they aren't skipping "The Dollhouse / The Tell-Tale Candy Wrapper" Very Happy
    ChrisROCKSC23
    ChrisROCKSC23

Chrome

Post by ChrisROCKSC23 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Like what?
    Flick Duck
    Flick Duck

Firefox

Post by Flick Duck Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:59 am

Attention Scootch fans! Strike Up the Band / World's Strongest Otter is airing September 23! Very Happy
    MajorAbbey
    MajorAbbey

Hoohaw Bucks : 23494

Post by MajorAbbey Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Does anyone know if they'll be showing PB&J in other countries, too? Our version of Disney Junior doesn't seem to have it.

But, either way, it's still good to have it back on TV. IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! 351549032
    Splouge
    Splouge

Internet Explorer
    Hoohaw Bucks : 20146

Post by Splouge Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:55 pm

No Hands, Feet, or Wings is On demand, so is Rolie Polie Olie and Stanley
    Splouge
    Splouge

Internet Explorer

Post by Splouge Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:59 pm

You are all silly! Credits are the only thing you care about! The show is what was meant to be enjoyed!
    Flick Duck
    Flick Duck

Firefox

Post by Flick Duck Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:14 am

Well, the credits have those catchy instrumentals at the end. Those were always a favorite part of mine when I was a little kid. But you're right Splouge--ultimately we should be thankful that they brought the show back on the air even if they are shrinking the credits.
    Splouge
    Splouge

Internet Explorer

Post by Splouge Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Flick Duck wrote:Well, the credits have those catchy instrumentals at the end. Those were always a favorite part of mine when I was a little kid. But you're right Splouge--ultimately we should be thankful that they brought the show back on the air even if they are shrinking the credits.
    Finally, someone that makes sense around here! Besides, if you want to hear the music, then listen to the songs in the episode!
    ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1
    ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

Chrome
    Hoohaw Bucks : 19752

Post by ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Never really cared for the credits on any show. Sure it's good to have them if they are aired, but if they aren't, not really a big deal.
    Flick Duck
    Flick Duck

Firefox

Post by Flick Duck Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:16 am

Aww, you don't like the instrumentals? To each his own, but wow, you're the first person I've heard say they didn't enjoy them. Tongue
    ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1
    ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

Chrome

Post by ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:28 am

Flick Duck wrote:Aww, you don't like the instrumentals? To each his own, but wow, you're the first person I've heard say they didn't enjoy them. Tongue

I don't even remember them lol Tongue It's been soooooooo long since I've seen the show on Playhouse Disney.
    Flick Duck
    Flick Duck

Firefox

Post by Flick Duck Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:37 am

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1 wrote:
    Flick Duck wrote:Aww, you don't like the instrumentals? To each his own, but wow, you're the first person I've heard say they didn't enjoy them. Tongue

I don't even remember them lol Tongue It's been soooooooo long since I've seen the show on Playhouse Disney.

Memory refresher! Very Happy

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1
    ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

Chrome

Post by ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Flick Duck wrote:

I slightly remember that lol. Tongue
    Splouge
    Splouge

Internet Explorer

Post by Splouge Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:14 am

Flick Duck wrote:

I slightly remember that lol. Tongue
    You mean it triggers something in your mind. It means that you might have seen that or you might not have but whether you do or not you still feel like you remember something. It triggers something in my memory, too. The Veggietales episode, Madame Blueberry triggers something in my memory. Off topic, sorry! Embarassed Anyway I remember 75% of the PB&J Otter episodes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:55 am