Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Can't believe this site is still up
PB&J Otter is similar to Happy Tree Friends EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 12:50 pm by Scootch Raccoon

» Off-Topic!
PB&J Otter is similar to Happy Tree Friends EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 8:17 pm by jjsthekid

» OMG LOOK AT THIS
PB&J Otter is similar to Happy Tree Friends EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:41 am by Jelly Otter

» PB&J Otter colouring pages
PB&J Otter is similar to Happy Tree Friends EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:41 am by Jelly Otter

» Jelly Otter finger puppet
PB&J Otter is similar to Happy Tree Friends EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:40 am by Jelly Otter

» PB&J Otter Tribute Video -- "Friends" Music Video
PB&J Otter is similar to Happy Tree Friends EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:40 am by Jelly Otter

» Episode Transcript: The Treasure Of Hoohaw Rock
PB&J Otter is similar to Happy Tree Friends EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:38 am by Jelly Otter

» International Noodle dances
PB&J Otter is similar to Happy Tree Friends EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:38 am by Jelly Otter

» Episodes I'd like to watch again

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:55 pm

PB&J Otter is similar to Happy Tree Friends

Splouge
    Splouge

Internet Explorer
    Hoohaw Bucks : 20041

PB&J Otter is similar to Happy Tree Friends Empty PB&J Otter is similar to Happy Tree Friends

Post by Splouge

The way Scootch bumps into things could be considered similar to the deaths in HTF
    Share this post on: reddit

Flick Duck

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:15 pm by Flick Duck

Ummm how is that similar at all? Tongue
    CFullmetalgrl

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:29 am by CFullmetalgrl

..what?
    FLINTER

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:15 am by FLINTER

I say the show should have been banned from broadcast, because it contains way too much of stuff that's not suitable for preschoolers - whether it's incest scenes, sexual innuendos everywhere, erotic (noodle) dancing, songs with dual meaning (including songs that provoke suicide) & much more.  If the production was monitored by that Project Zero guys then I'm not sure how all the mentioned stuff did slip from their eyes/ears, unless it was intentional.  Among all shows for kids, this one is the kind of I wouldn't recommend watching.  Better to choose something like Backyardigans or even Little Einsteins - at least that one helps kids to get themselves ready for the stuff they will learn in school, besides it introduces them to wonderful classic music masterpieces... not the junk that's currently on tv/radio/youtube.
    ChrisROCKSC23

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:04 pm by ChrisROCKSC23

FLINTER wrote:I say the show should have been banned from broadcast, because it contains way too much of stuff that's not suitable for preschoolers - whether it's incest scenes, sexual innuendos everywhere, erotic (noodle) dancing, songs with dual meaning (including songs that provoke suicide) & much more.  If the production was monitored by that Project Zero guys then I'm not sure how all the mentioned stuff did slip from their eyes/ears, unless it was intentional.  Among all shows for kids, this one is the kind of I wouldn't recommend watching.  Better to choose something like Backyardigans or even Little Einsteins - at least that one helps kids to get themselves ready for the stuff they will learn in school, besides it introduces them to wonderful classic music masterpieces... not the junk that's currently on tv/radio/youtube.
    Really? I don't think so. If it did, it would have a TV-PG or a TV-14 rating.
    FLINTER

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:34 pm by FLINTER

Because the creators were clever enough to hide it so it would pass the rating as TV-Y.
    Splouge

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:54 pm by Splouge

FLINTER wrote:I say the show should have been banned from broadcast, because it contains way too much of stuff that's not suitable for preschoolers - whether it's incest scenes, sexual innuendos everywhere, erotic (noodle) dancing, songs with dual meaning (including songs that provoke suicide) & much more.  If the production was monitored by that Project Zero guys then I'm not sure how all the mentioned stuff did slip from their eyes/ears, unless it was intentional.  Among all shows for kids, this one is the kind of I wouldn't recommend watching.  Better to choose something like Backyardigans or even Little Einsteins - at least that one helps kids to get themselves ready for the stuff they will learn in school, besides it introduces them to wonderful classic music masterpieces... not the junk that's currently on tv/radio/youtube.

The way you're acting, I'd think you're talking about Yo Gabba Gabba
    Flick Duck

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:51 pm by Flick Duck

Splouge wrote:

The way you're acting, I'd think you're talking about Yo Gabba Gabba

Pretty much any show from the 90s (Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Animaniacs, etc.) fits that category. Cartoons have a tendency to stick naughty jokes in for adult fans of the show or non-fans who are forced to endure the show because their kids like it. I seriously doubt that was the case with PB&J Otter.

The only instance of "getting crap past the radar" in the show really is in Bubbles' Beginnings where Peanut says that "Ootsie and Bootsie don't give a flip about Bubbles" which I'm actually a little surprised the line got approved by Disney. Tongue

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 pm